- Ripe fruits are consumed fresh by scooping out the pulp.
- Kiwi is also served as appetizers, slices in fruit salads, salsas and with yogurt , croissant and ice-cream .
- Fruits (under ripe) are used to make jams, jelly, pickles and chutney.
- Peeled fruits are pickled with vinegar, spices and brown sugar .
- Ripe fruits are canned whole and also preserved by freezing.
- Blend ripe kiwi fruit to make sherbets slush, smoothies, beverages and shaved ice.
- Use kiwifruit as toppings for ice cream.
- This fruit is used as a basis of sports drink, meat tenderizer and food.
Note: Images of produce are purely illustrative. As products are fresh and seasonal, the actual item may differ.